Located on 2.2 acres in the Vineville Historic District, 2009 Vineville Senior Living is a 106-unit development opened in 2005. The Community Building is a beautifully restored 1830’s-era Greek Revival mansion, 8,300 sq ft mansion which houses rental offices, community space, a fitness center, a computer lab, and other business offices.
Income Limits (capped at 60% AMI)*
- Call Property Management for further details
62 years of age or older.
- Gated Community
- 8,300 sq ft mansion houses which includes:
- On-site manager and maintenance
- Rental/Social Services offices
- Community space
- Fitness center
- Computer center
- Beautiful landscaping
- A gazebo
- Shuffleboard court
- Decorative fencing with security gate.
On-site Senior Services Specialist
- 1-BR units, approx. 672 sq ft
- 2-BR units, approx. 960 sq ft
Unit Amenities include:
- Central heat and air
- Washer/dryer in each unit
- Electronic security card reader at front doors to each building